Rajasthan High Court में Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant, Clerk Grade II के पदों पर कुल 2756 पदों पर भर्ती निकली गयी है जिसकी विज्ञप्ति दिनांक 25-08-2022 को जारी कर दी गयी है। जिसमे BA, BSC, B.COM and under Graduate व्यक्ति आवेदन कर सकता है।
- Application Begin : 22/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/09/2022 upto 05 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/09/2022
- Exam Date CBT : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available Pre : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 500/-
- OBC / EWS : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 350/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Fee Mode
- BA, BSC, B.COM and under Graduate व्यक्ति आवेदन कर सकता है। और
Rajasthan HC JJA / Clerk Age Limit Details 2022 (Tentative)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Rules.
Rajasthan High Court JJA / Clerk 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 2756 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Judicial Assistant JJA (Rajasthan High Court)||320|
|Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||04|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||18|
|Clerk Grade II (Non TSP) District Court||1985|
|Clerk Grade II (TSP) District Court||69|
|Junior Assistant Non TSP (District Legal Services Authorities including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat||343|
|Junior Assistant TSP (District Legal Services Authorities including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat)||17|
Rajasthan JJA, Jr Assistant, Clerk Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
How to Fill Online Form for Rajasthan High Court Junior Assistant, JJA & Clerk Grade II 2022
- Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur Latest Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk II. degree Recruitment for mass vacancies for the year 2022. The candidate can apply between 22/08/2022 and 23/09/2022.
- Candidate read the notification before applying for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly check and collect all documents – eligibility, identity proof, address details, basic details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, Identity Card etc.
- The preview and column of all should be carefully checked before submitting the application form.
- Print the final submitted form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Full Notification||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Rajasthan HC Official Website||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus: परीक्षा की स्कीम और पाठ्यक्रम (Scheme & Syllabus of Examination)
The competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects and each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:-
(1) Written Test:
The Written Test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks
( 2 ) लिखित परीक्षा के आयोजन की विधि (Method of Conducting Written Test) :-
- Each Part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- Written test will be conducted through OMR answer sheet.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answer in the Written test.
(3) Syllabus for Written Test shall be as under:
- संधि, संधि के भेद और संधि विच्छेद
- समास, समास के भेद, विग्रह और सामासिक पदों की रचना
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- शब्द-युग्म / समश्रुत शब्द शब्द - शुद्धि
- वाक्य - शुद्धि
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियां
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses/Sequcnces of Tenses
- Voice : Active & Passive
- Narration: Direct and Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Current Affairs
- Geography and Natural Resources
- History and Culture of Rajasthan
(1) Type-Writing Test on Computer
The Computer Test (Speed and Efficiency Test) shall consist of two papers :
(2) गति एवं दक्षता परीक्षा के आयोजन की विधि (Method of Conducting Speed & Efficiency Test) :
- The font for Computer Test shall be "Kruti Dev 010" for Hindi and "CALIBRI" for English.
- Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed dual language, i.c. English and Hindi.
- EfficiencyTest may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters.
- Merit list of successful candidates for selection shall be prepared on the basis of Total Aggregate Marks obtained in Written Test and Type-Writing Test on Computer (Speed & Efficiency Test).
- Those candidates who secure minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in case of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes & Specially Abled Persons candidates in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer, subject to the extent of 5 times of the number of vacancies (Category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who sccure the same percentage of marks shall be included."
- No candidate who fails to secure 50% in the aggregate with at least 40% marks in case of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes & Specially Abled persons and 45% marks in case of all other categories, in each test, at the competitive examination shall be selected.
- The general suitability for service of the candidates securing equal total aggregate marks in Written Test and Type Writing Test on Computer shall be determined on the basis of having regard to age i.e. the candidate, elder in age shall be given higher place in merit.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities shall be provided relaxation from the TypeWriting Test on Computer and they shall be awarded marks in Computer Test on the basis of average marks obtained by them in the Written Test. However, if any such candidate voluntarily opts in his online application, to appear in the Type-Writing Test on computer, he shall be allowed to appear in such test.
Post a Comment